About three months after the school girls were kidnapped in Chibok by the radical Boko Haram sect, Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan has finally met the parents of the kidnapped school girls.
This came after Malala Yousafzai’s meeting with President Jonathan when she visited Nigeria, after which she said that the President had promised her that he would meet with the parents of the abducted girls.
Honestly, I’m not impressed at all. If I were one of the parents, I would want to ask the President:
• Where are our daughters?
• What are you doing to bring them back?
• Where have you been all these while we have been languishing in agony and worry?
• Why are you just seeing us now?
• Why do I have this feeling that your government doesnt care whatsoever about our plight and that of our daughters?
• Did you need the persuasion of Malala to realize that you had to see us, enquire for yourself what we are passing through, and reassure us?
• What happened to the assistance that foreign countries offered to give?
Meanwhile, parents of 11 of the girls have died during this period.
See more Photos from the meeting which held in Aso Rock, Abuja, Nigeria.